Disquiet Junto 0222 Bounded Foundation

Been a challenge to find to time to work on the Junto this week but, as it was, less was more.

Initially I raided some chords I'd used for a Naviar project and then added a slightly wonky rhythm at a different tempo on Saturday night. On Sunday the power was off for work in the area but I recorded drums, then decided they didn't work.

When power returned, I set to work to see if I could improve on what I had but grew frustrated. As I spent more time experimenting with additional elements, the track sounded worse.

So what you hear is largely what I'd arranged in the first couple of hours, with some EQ in places to avoid a muddy bottom.