Disquiet Junto 0653 Break a Rule

The Disquiet Junto project this week asks participants "Stop doing something you always do."

As a longtime contributor to the Junto, I have shared so much of my life in various recordings.

If you were to go through previous projects you'd find everything from making my favourite dish (kimchi) through to having a bath and also making love.

There really isn't much that I haven't already tried and shared with the Disquiet community!

I arrived at the idea of not contributing to the Junto this week, however it seemed as though that would go without notice if I didn't record something for the prompt.

So I've arrived at the idea of sharing an update on a recent activity that's taken me in a different direction and have decided that I won't publish it on the forum where contributors are encouraged to share.