Disquiet Junto 0544 Feedback Loop

The Junto assignment this week is to "Share music-in-progress for input from others."

I had this riff based on loops of varying lengths and quickly arranged it and ran it through the synths I have already plugged in.

Do the loops fall out of time noticeably?

Does it sustain interest?

The feedback has been positive, although I found the more critical comments most useful.

This track was kinda rushed to share and I think I would've worked on an actual melody for the fourth synth, rather than relying on the arpeggiator.

It was interesting to learn that's where the track became interesting for one commentator, who also so suggested it "disintegrates" toward the end.

I might bring the chorus-style chord progression back for more of a pop-style repeat to conclude, if I revisit this track.