New Field Festival Just Large Empty Drug To Do Music In



My friend and colleague Derek Motion, with whom I collaborated on the video Petrichor last year, posted on my Facebook wall a link to a story on The Onion titled 'New Music Festival Just Large Empty Field To Do Drugs In'.

I think he's giving me a stir about Burning Seed, which I've been going to outside Matong for the last four years, as it's based in a large paddock and people bring their own music and other entertainment.

Anyway, I started riffing on the title of the article, first 'New Drug Festival Just Large Empty Field To Do Music In' and then 'New Field Festival Just Large Empty Drug To Do Music In' and it seemed like a good title for a remix of the field recording I posted on Friday for the Naviar Haiku project this week.