Fuck off trolls



Dear bassling,
Your video "Aeolian harp recorded over electric guitar pick-ups", may have content that is owned or licensed by rumblefish, but it’s still available on YouTube! In some cases, ads may appear next to it.
This claim is not penalising your account status. Visit your Copyright Notice page for more details on the policy applied to your video.
Yours sincerely,
- The YouTube Team 

I won't claim that my YouTube channel is free from any copyrighted material such as commercial audio recordings (particularly the work of INXS) but I am astounded that, according the renowned copyright troll Rumblefish, my recording of a large-scale aeolian harp built by Alan Lamb and Scott Baker (and known as 'the wires') has a resemblance to "Deborah Van Dyke, Valerie Farnsworth-Chakra Meditation - Guided Journey through the Energy Centers of".

I might just have to see if I can find this recording on the torrents so I can 'research' how closely my recording resembles theirs ;)