Current set-up



This is me playing with myself. You'll hear I've added a couple of glitch effects.

The part is unrehearsed as I wanted to capture the beat-driven effects chain I've set up. The Korg Kaossilator beat triggers the guitar line through a Boss octave pedal and an Electro Harmonix HOG pedal on the kick and snare/high hat respectively.



It also triggers a Boss distortion pedal, which has that creamy Keely modification. And there's a Behringer reverb pedal too.



The trigger is done by running the Korg drum beat through a crossover, which then goes into the sidechain of a Behringer compressor. I've got the octave effects set after the trigger but I think it might've sounded better with them before it, so I'll rearranging things sometime soon. Pretty sure it'll mean less of that warbling sound in the bassline.
I've written about this beat-driven guitar effect chain earlier.



The tinnitus-inducing chord that's 'frozen' with the HOG early on eases up around the two-minute mark.